I want any veteran in Oregon and Washington to know that they can call me, anytime, to find me at their service. You served our country and I can help serve you. We help our veterans in many different ways, but here's a few of the most common things we do:
- Lower your present mortgage rate & payment (many are saving $200-$300 per month).
- Go to a shorter mortgage term (30 year to a 15 year) - allowing you to retire without a mortgage payment and save tens of thousands on your loan [mortgage payments at 78?]
- Refinance with NO appraisal - even if your home is upside down (home worth less than you owe)- I am approved on a loan pilot program to allow VA refinances with NO appraisal- just as per VA guidelines!
- Programs for less than stellar credit (two such programs still exist)
- True "No Closing Cost" programs (my favorite). Bring $0.00 to the closing and have $0.00 in closing costs rolled in the new loan.
- Skip one or two month's mortgage payments (if you like). [Pay off a credit card or take the vacation you cancelled last year]
Two Presidents + One Emperor vs. The Banks
I am not the first to notice what the banks have done to this country. We have been warned many, many times before (there is nothing new under the sun):
"And I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies; and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale."Thomas Jefferson 3rd President of the United States
"Issue of currency should be lodged with the government and be protected from domination by Wall Street. We are opposed to... provisions [which] would place our currency and credit system in private hands."Teddy Roosevelt 26th President of the United States
"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes... Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."Napolean Boneparte Emperor of France, Leader of the French Revolution
100% NO UPFRONT RISK
If we can’t help you, there is no risk to you.
Check all boxes that apply...
Let us know how we can help you!
Submit the form with the button below, or you can call, fax or email the same information to:
PS: For a limited time offer, we are proud to make a $100 donation, in your name, to one of the three charities below, for every VA loan closed. Call, Fax or Email your "Veterans' Declaration of Independence" to fight the banks, support Oregon and Washington veterans and help provide financial security to your family.
Operation Homefront assists military families during difficult financial times by providing food assistance, auto and home repair, vision care, travel and transportation, moving assistance, essential home items, and rent-free transitional housing for wounded veterans and their families.
The Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors offers compassionate care and resources to all those grieving the loss of a military loved one.
TAPS has assisted over 85,000 surviving family members, casualty officers and caregivers.
Wear Blue is an international organization that uses running as an outlet for, not just the families of those who have lost a loved one in combat, but the friends and community, too. Their motto is "We run for the fallen, for the fighting, for the families."